- 1 guest reviews
"Although the staff were sweet, there were a number of ways this hotel could improve. There was a problem with picking up the airport shuttle..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome that's worth checking into Heartland Hotel Auckland Airport, one of the closest accommodation to Auckland International Airport. We're located in the Airpark Business Centre only minutes from the terminals, and 17kms from downtown Auckland. We offer 142 guest rooms, all air-conditioned with internal/lift access and keycard security locks.
Choose either studio rooms, or suites featuring kitchen facilities and separate bedroom. Rooms with king-size beds and spa baths are available. Our Food & Beverage Facilities include a Breakfast Room which is open daily from 5. 00am - 10. 00am (conditions apply). The lobby bar is open from 4. 00pm for beverages and light meals. Overnight parking, Long term airport parking is available by pre arrangement or as per the terms of your selected room type and plan. A free scheduled airport shuttle service is also available.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Although the staff were sweet, there were a number of ways this hotel could improve.
There was a problem with picking up the airport shuttle and it took 45 mins and a number of phone calls before I was on my way to the hotel. Not really great if you have just come off 24 hours of travel with a late night landing. The beds were soft and then I was awoken by loud banging in the corridor at 5 a.m. followed by a leaf blower and crane outside my bedroom door at 8 a.m. Unfortunately, I just can't recommend this hotel...