- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"The room was very nice and very clean, the breakfast was excellent really nice place to stay, the only down side was the noise. Guests comin..."
"Stayed for one night. Room had everything we needed. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Had dinner in the brasserie which was a bit pricey..."
"Recommend completely. Online booking was easy and informative. Check in took 2 mnutes and was very helpful. Parking just a few feet from the..."
"The room was great, clean and comfortable. The food was good...."
"Check google maps for the location, it's terrific. I was lucky enough to have time to walk to the waterfront circa 15 mins away with views o..."
About the hotel
Located right in the heart of Bangor University, adjacent to the existing Business School and dating back to the early 1900’s, The Management Centre is an array of five splendid Grade II listed buildings and offers the ideal setting for an overnight stay, conference or business meeting. Bangor Rail Station is only 0. 6 miles away.
The Management Centre is graded as Visit Wales 4 star Guest Accommodation and offers 57 en-suite guest bedrooms that have achieved the Visit Wales Business Class Gold Standard. Many of the rooms have stunning views of the Menai Strait and Anglesey. Our range of guest bedrooms include single, twin, double and king executive and all come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and a dedicated workspace for all your business or study needs. All guest bedrooms are en-suite with complimentary tea and coffee making facilities and digital flat screen televisions. Free on-site parking is also available. The menu at the 1884 Restaurant capitalizes on a range of fantastic local produce, and offers stunning views across to the Isle of Anglesey. Bar 1884 offers similar stunning views and the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing drink, a glass of fine wine or a light bar snack. The Management Centre is just a 15-minute drive from Snowdonia National Park and within 30 minutes of Llandudno.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
The Management Centre
The room was very nice and very clean, the breakfast was excellent really nice place to stay, the only down side was the noise.
Guests coming in at 2.30 in the morning, banging doors, and talking loudly, the rooms don't seemed to have been very well insulated so could hear other people in their rooms.
The Management Centre
Stayed for one night.
Room had everything we needed. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Had dinner in the brasserie which was a bit pricey but extremely tasty.
Lots of choice for breakfast. Would happily return as a good base for visiting the local area.