- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"This was a great little hotel off the beaten path. The customer service of the lobby staff, in particular, was excellent. They were friendly..."
"The hotel was very nice and had friendly staff who would help if we had a problem and ordered us a taxi to Gare du Nord which only cost €20...."
About the hotel
Located five minutes from Paris by the Porte de Clichy, in the heart of an animed district Upon your arrival at the comfortable and quiet Hotel Residence Europe in Paris, you’ll be immersed in a quiet, pure environment. You're sure to appreciate our pool and Jacuzzi after a day devoted to business or tourism. Our 123 quality rooms and flats ensure a peaceful night's sleep.
The air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms are decorated in a contemporary style, with furnishings in shades warm rooms giving their charm. They offer great comfort and range of services: Direct Telephone, Safe, Modem, Wifi Internet access, double glazing, hairdryer, cable TV, foreign channels . . . The Main point: "one of only three stars" of the capital to offer, The Caribbean Area: A relaxation area offering you the pleasures of the fitness, sport, entertainment with its indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi , Sauna, fitness . . . The proximity of the metro "Mairie de Clichy" opens the doors of Paris monuments and department stores: Montmartre-Sacré Coeur-Gare St-Lazare; Opera; Puces de St Ouen, Galeries Lafayette and Printemps . . .
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent Customer Service
This was a great little hotel off the beaten path.
The customer service of the lobby staff, in particular, was excellent. They were friendly, helpful and multilingual. I would stay again at Hotel Europe without a doubt.
nice hotel not so nice area
The hotel was very nice and had friendly staff who would help if we had a problem and ordered us a taxi to Gare du Nord which only cost €20.
The pool and other facilities were great, we did not eat breakfast at the hotel as it was cheaper to get something when we were out. The location of the hotel was a 10 min walk from the metro and had a supermarket on route and a cash point across the road from the hotel. However I didn't always feel safe walking to the metro and back. There was no kettle in the room which was an issue for me as I drink tea. Overall it was a nice stay and didn't cost that much so you get what you pay for.