- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The room was small but well kitted out with nice antique furniture. Very clean. Bottled water gratis. Comfy bed. At back of hotel so quiet...."
About the hotel
With 37 bedrooms the hotel is located at the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park and with stunning mountain views, The Castle of Brecon Hotel is the ideal base for exploring a region rich in natural history and ancient ruins. This is the land of mountains, lakes, dragons, Celtic hill-forts and ruined castles. The monastic foundation of Llanthony Priory, Roman Caerleon, the book capital of Hay on Wye, the Dan-yr-Ogof caves, the majestic Black Mountains.
All this and much more can be discovered within easy driving distance of Brecon. Located in the heart of Brecon the hotel boasts an impressive five function rooms, ideal for intimate dinners, meetings, banquets, weddings, exhibitions and conferences. 35 private car parking spaces also available (subject to availability).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The room was small but well kitted out with nice antique furniture.
Very clean. Bottled water gratis. Comfy bed. At back of hotel so quiet. No hairdrier. (apparently people steal them, but housekeeping should have spotted this when preparing for next guest.) The best laugh was a safe which was at the bottom of the wardrobe, that you could slide around, or if you were strong enough pick up and walk out with. Didn't eat in evening but it is a very popular eating place. Fantastic sun terrace. Great bar and staff. New management has breathed new life into this hotel and all the staff seem to be happy. All in all a lovely stay, and will return.