- 9 guest reviews
"good. nice friendly staff. they even fixed the stalling problem on my vw free of charge thank god...."
"Only really saw the young lad at the desk/bar. He was very polite and accommodating. We found the hotel to be very clean with a nice large b..."
"me and my daughter stayed in a twin room which was tiny didnt like having sink in room and not in bathroom but beds were comfy and sheets cl..."
"A good little hotel on the front, nice and friendly staff, cheap nights stay. Could do with some work doing, en suite needs redoing...."
"I have stayed in many hotels in Blackpool, ranging from, can use leave now please to, wow, this is amazing. I am very picky where I stay now..."
About the hotel
A very traditional Blackpool Hotel offering a warm welcome and the perfect location right on the seafront overlooking the Promenade, between South & Central Piers. All the attractions are within very easy reach and our prices mean you’ll have plenty more to spend enjoying them. Blackpool is built on tourism and we let the resort work the magic - whilst we provide a welcoming place to rest your head.
Low rates throughout the year, ideal for an overnight stay when catching a show, perfect for a family holiday and just right for those who want to spend on the pleasures and save on the costs. All our rooms are en-suite and some offer breathtaking sea-views. On the seafront ~ beside the seaside ~ at the heart of the fun
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
very nice place to stay nice people very friendly.
nice friendly staff. they even fixed the stalling problem on my vw free of charge thank god.
2 Night break
Only really saw the young lad at the desk/bar.
He was very polite and accommodating. We found the hotel to be very clean with a nice large bar area to sit and relax and look out over the sea. The bar wasn`t expensive either. Our room was very clean and tidy but just a bit on the small side, we didn't really spend any amount of time in the room so it didn`t really affect us. Didn`t have any food so can`t comment on the food. We wouldn`t have any problem staying there again.