- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"We where upgraded as it was my girlfriend's b"day .. a nice touch as ghetto where evidently v busy ... Resteurant full . Hotel comfortable ...."
About the hotel
This hotel enjoys a stunning setting in the intriguing city of Amsterdam and is within easy access of the city's exclusive shopping streets, the Museumplein and the Royal Concert Hall. The bustling life of the Leidseplein is also close by. The hotel is conveniently located just a 20 minutes' driving distance from Schiphol Airport.
The RAI Trade and Congress Centre and the World Trade Centre Amsterdam are situated within easy access of this hotel. This elegant hotel tempts guests into a world of elegance and splendour. The guest rooms are luxuriously designed, offering a cocoon of peace and serenity in which to unwind. Guests will be impressed by the extensive array of excellent facilities that the hotel has to offer.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Massage
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Wyndham Apollo Hotel Amsterdam in AMSTERDAM is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Great location for both biz + fun
We where upgraded as it was my girlfriend's b"day ..
a nice touch as ghetto where evidently v busy ... Resteurant full . Hotel comfortable .. good art .. bar .. bar food etc. Reception + concierge excellant
It's not a 5 star hotel at all