This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Cape Bridgewater, only 20km from Portland, is a scenic jewel in Victoria's rugged Western coastline. Perfect waves roll in from the Southern Ocean onto a cast arc of white sand between the volcanic headlands of Cape Nelson and Cape Bridgewater. The place is practically deserted for most of the year, apart from residents who surely bask in the peace and unspoiled beauty found here.
The lodge has spacious rooms, a cosy lounge and dining room as well as two guests sitting rooms overlooking the bay which are warm and cosy, even in inclement weather you can snuggle up by the wood fire and watch the swells roll by. Your host Dennis will provide a full breakfast in the downstairs dining room. Upstairs there are shared kitchen facilities for guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , CD Library
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet