- 2 guest reviews
"Good, well-located hotel, but not up to the standard expected at the rate charged. Reception was slow and under-staffed leading to a wait on..."
"Thiis hotel was convenient to European Quarter and European Parliament. Also convenient to bus for airport. The hotel was clean and the staf..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located in the trendy European Quarters, the newly built 4 star deluxe Radisson Blu EU Hotel Brussels has a fantastic design and offers first class service. Walking distance to all European Institutions, the hotel is just 3 kilometers away from the historical centre of Brussels and 12 kilometers from the Brussels International Airport. Very well located next to the uptown shopping area (Avenue Louise and avenue de la Toison d'Or) and 50 meters away from the trendy and lively Luxembourg square.
Bus stops and metro station are located within 5 minutes walk and connectivity to main train stations and city center is very easy. We offer 149 design rooms and suites three styles; Fresh, Chic and Fashion, a Restaurant and Bar Willards with open kitchen, state of the Art meeting facilities, a Fitness and Sauna, parking facilities and Free Wireless throughout the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson BLU EU Hotel in Brussels are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Not up to expected standard
Good, well-located hotel, but not up to the standard expected at the rate charged.
Reception was slow and under-staffed leading to a wait on arrival and departure. A few annoying defects in the room (dark on entry and could not find card key slot for lights; television remote not working - had to unplug TV to get rid of annoying 'welcome' screen)
Reaction to First Stay in Radisson Blu Hotel.
Thiis hotel was convenient to European Quarter and European Parliament.
Also convenient to bus for airport. The hotel was clean and the staff were helpful and courteous. The rooms were clean but small and basic for the rates being charged without breakfast (25eu extra for breakfast). Although there were facilities in the room for coffee/tea making there was no milk provided. When I went to reception for sachets of milk I was directed to the restaurant where I was given a jug of fresh milk. The stopper in bathroom washhand basin was not working although it was repaired when reported. I would only stay here in future for convenience and not quality.