About the hotel
Nythfa House is located on the edge of the charming market town of Brecon and offers a quiet, relaxing setting with pleasant gardens, an indoor swimming pool and beauty and holistic therapy rooms at The Retreat. This attractive country house has 27 bedrooms in the main house and annexes, most of which overlook the gardens. There are also comfortable lounges, a pretty conservatory, bar and dining room.
Brecon is located within the Brecon Beacons National Park, an area of dramatic landscapes offering excellent walking, climbing and mountain biking. Brecon itself has a cathedral with heritage centre, historic canal and theatre. Within easy reach are the Brecon Mountain Railway, the book town of Hay-on-Wye and the Big Pit mining museum at Blaenafon. Further afield you can visit the cathedral cities of Cardiff and Hereford or the wonderful beaches of the Gower Peninsula. Communal dining at fixed dinner times.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Indoor Pool
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 02/11/2012 to 15/03/2017 - Dinner & Bar facilities may vary and are subject to availability, Please enquire on arrival. All credit cards are charged a 1.5% surcharge The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
No way to contact the reception staff when the reception was not manned.
Not really my sort of hotel where everyone sits down to an evening meal together, after a long day on the road a bit of peace and quiet would have been preferred
nnot a good value for money
No wifi.....staff tried hard, but no wifie in chalet room 4, so do not book there.
No greeting upon arrival. You're supposed to just fine out where you're assigned to. As expensive as a posh hotel, but not geared that way for customers. Forget having staff to help with reservations, nearby interests, there is no one on hand to help. No one was available when we arrived or checked out. Water pressure in the shower was non-existent. I did not take a shower (would've taken too long to get wet). Nice peopl, but too few of them and this is not a good value for money, despite reviews. We are not harsh people, just looking for a fair value for money.