This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Trang Hotel Bangkok *Golden Tulip Essentail Vasu is is located in the historic old town of Bangkok, and closed to Khao Sarn Road where a popular destination for the modern traveler. The hotel is near the Grand Palace, Thai National Museum and Temple of the Emerald Buddha. It is only 200 meters from RAMA VIII Bridge of the Chao Praya River.
There are total 168 rooms and suites which mostly has a contemporary design, and an interior with modern look and feel. The design and decor is in the styles of both “black & white” and “brown & white”. Each room provides satellite television, telephone with IDD line, internet connection, and contains all the facilities necessary for ultimate pleasant stay.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet