About the hotel
With a stay at Ambassador Bangkok Hotel in Bangkok (Sukhumvit), you'll be minutes from Chuvit Garden and close to Terminal 21 Shopping Mall. This 4-star hotel is convenient to Siam Paragon Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 760 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Airport shuttle fee: THB 1300.00 per person (roundtrip) Rollaway bed fee: THB 1000 per night The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel: Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1200.00 Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 600.00 (from 0 to 12 years old) New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1800.00 New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 900.00 (from 0 to 12 years old) We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Dated and run down hotel
From making the booking which was a nightmare to start with as all the prices were wrong so we got charged far more than what we were quoted which ended up with me booking over the phone with a very expensive phone call.
the stay in the ambassador was nothing short of a shambles. when we arrived at 2pm our rooms weren't ready, we was told half an hour this ended up with a wait of over 2 hours. checking in itself took over 45 minutes as the staff seemed totally incompetent. my room was shabby and dated. the TV didn't work. all that is good about this hotel is its location but apart from that it reminds me of a highway motel in the states. avoid at all costs. also I won't be rushing back to get ripped off again.