This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Nestled within the business and shopping district of Kuala Lumpur, PNB Darby Park Executive Suites is an ideal choice of accommodation for businessmen and families. Known for its modern and sophisticated setting, the suites offer a homely environment, with plush furnishings and numerous facilities. From the spacious 1-bedroom suites to the exclusive 4-Bedroom ‘Lifestyle Residence’, all suites come with a complete kitchenette, a comfortable living and dining area as well as a workstation.
For guests’ convenience, PNB Darby Park also offers daily housekeeping services, an in-house self-service launderette and convenience store as well as ample covered parking space. Recreational facilities include an outdoor swimming pool and children’s pool, a children’s playground, a putting green, squash courts, tennis courts, gymnasium, sauna, a jogging track, karaoke lounge and a games room.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet