This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Commanding a prominent position amongst the many cafes, restaurants and shops in trendy O'Connell St, North Adelaide, the stately Hotel Old Adelaide is truly an impressive landmark. The Old Adelaide is the ideal place to stay if you do not want the hustle and bustle of the city, yet want to be close enough to experience all that Adelaide has to offer. Located just minutes from the city centre, the hotel is within walking distance of Adelaide Oval, Women's and Children's Hospital, Memorial Drive Tennis Centre, Festival Centre, Convention Centre, Skycity Casino and the Rundle Mall shopping precinct.
With its delightful colonial-inspired surroundings, the Old Adelaide's renowned Snooty Fox Restaurant is widely acclaimed for its fine food and service. Offering delicious meals in a memorable atmosphere, you will surely be impressed. Offering 64 luxurious rooms and suites designed with the traveller in mind. Comprehensive facilities, fine dining and a comfortable ambience. . . the Old Adelaide is sure to exceed your expectations. Hotel Facilities: 24 hour reception Room service Broadband internet available in all rooms Wireless access in conference rooms 3 fully equipped conference rooms Snooty Fox Restaurant Cocktail Lounge Outdoor gymnasium Swimming pool, spa & sauna Car parking (on-site, limited car spaces) Disabled rooms available Dry cleaning and laundry valet service On-site guest laundry Hotel Old Adelaide is a non-smoking hotel Whether in Adelaide for business or pleasure, the Hotel Old Adelaide is the ideal base for your stay, offering affordable, stylish accommodation in a convenient location. We are one of the closest hotels to the new Adelaide Oval - stay with us for the AFL games or Cricket!
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet