This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Majestic Tynte Street Apartments comprise 4 star fully self-contained studio and one bedroom apartments in cosmopolitan North Adelaide and o nly 2. 5km from the Adelaide CBD. With free and secure on-site parking provided, these boutique serviced apartments are ideal for long and short term accommodation in Adelaide.
The open plan layout is spacious and functional with queen size beds, Foxtel, secure intercom and visitor access, FREE wifi, private laundry and kitchenette, reverse cycle A/C, direct dial phones, in-rooms safes and all the modern conveniences you would expect from a 4 star property. Surrounded by a vast array of cafes and restaurants, this property is in an ideal location for any traveller. Check in for guests is via the Majestic Old Lion Apartments also in North Adelaide. Alternatively, keys can be left at the property for collection by the guest. Please note apartments are serviced weekly.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet