This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Cairns, Tropical North-Eastern Australia is a unique destination offering a vibrant small but friendly city framed by rainforest-covered mountains and the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. One of the best things about Discovery Cairns, apart from its value for money, is location; with all the city’s offerings within easy walking distance. The city of Cairns boasts a tropical ambiance second to none with its picture perfect back-drop.
There are shops, restaurants and eateries, city markets, a casino, plenty of night life, a delightful Esplanade for leisure or exercise and a unique swimming area. Discovery Cairns offers both the corporate and holiday guest a friendly and affordable place to stay. There are 53 rooms - standard or superior – all with a tropical feel. All standard rooms feature tiled flooring, ensuite bathrooms, refrigerator, tea/coffee facilities, air-conditioning and fan, desk, wireless internet access and a variety of bedding configurations.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet