- 2 guest reviews
"Had a party and was able to book on line at the last minute... I was very happy with the room and would stay there again..."
About the hotel
Voted best hostel in Victoria '07 & '08 - TNT Golden Backpacker Award. Nomads Melbourne is a backpackers offering travellers a unique backpacking experience. The totally refurbished building at 196-198 A'Beckett St, is located at the top end of the city, right in front of the Queen Victoria Market.
With many popular Melbourne attractions, beautiful gardens, fantastic shopping and a wealth of public transport options close by, Melbourne at its best is at your doorstep. Enjoy budget accommodation in style. Your backpacking experience comes complete with cinema lounge, small guest kitchen(but in the hub of great restaurants, cafes, markets and we offer free pasta, rice, tea and coffee) & laundries, contemporary in-house bar & cafe, sun deck, and elevator access to all 5 floors. At Nomads Melbourne you can indulge in the luxury of a deluxe ensuited king room, relax in style in a single or multi-share private room, or meet your fellow travellers in a 4-10 share dormitory room. Nomads Melbourne also offers group accommodation for schools, universities, sport groups and other specialty groups.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Lift to all floors
- Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
it was a last minute booking
Had a party and was able to book on line at the last minute...
I was very happy with the room and would stay there again
How should I say this?.
I book for single room with ensuite. Rooms surrounding was super noisy. People banging and yelling at doors non stop. Heater in room way too old - hardly functioning. It is so cold the night I was there. Toilet is way too small and not much room at all. Paid $110 but not really for what it's worth. Would probably not recommend anyone to be back.