This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Alamanda Palm Cove by Lancemore (formerly Angsana Resort & Spa) is the only 5 star resort in Palm Cove situated on the absolute beachfront. Just a matter of steps and you are surrounded by the beach, sea and swaying palms. Alamanda Palm Cove has quickly established itself as a popular boutique Resort with a bright and contemporary edge.
The resort offers luxurious one, two, three bedrooms apartment-style suites, each with en-suite and second bathroom, dining & lounge area, fully equipped kitchen including Nespresso coffee machine, laundry with washing Machine and Dryer, balcony or terrace overlooking the pool or ocean depending on booked room type – the perfect place to relax at the end of the day. The four bedroom Alamanda Suite comes with its own plunge pool, large balcony and barbecue. The suites are all extremely spacious and are the perfect “home away from home” for holiday makers looking for somewhere tranquil and relaxing to stay. The resort is trully breathtaking from the moment you first step foot onto the premises and also offers 3 saltwater swimming pools surrounded by tropical palm trees and rocks with a few little waterfalls around and a hot spa tub, a wonderful way to relax. Just a few short steps from Alamanda Apartments are the golden beaches of Palm Cove Beach Nu Nu Restaurant and Bar is an award winning beachside restaurant that takes diners on an exquisite culinary journey, featuring internationally inspired cuisine in one of the most ambient al fresco settings. The service is relaxed yet sophisticated, the seaside setting unforgettable. Long lazy lunches and romantic candle-lit diners are ideal at Nu Nu Restaurant and Bar Palm Cove. This location is one of the most photographed in the whole of Queensland, it’s simply stunning. Nu Nu Restaurant and Bar will reopen Mid March 2014. Alamanda Palm Cove Day Spa – is a multi-award winning purpose built destination Day Spa, a true sanctuary for the body, mind and soul. Alamanda Day Spa is a brilliant beachfront Spa that has outstanding Thai therapists and features organic products, natural oils and spa products that you can take home. Alamanda Day Spa features eight deluxe treatment rooms, six of which are ideal for couples. Three of the treatment rooms are located rooftop in private white canvas pavillions, overlooking the endless blues of the Coral Sea and the thin line of the horizon beyond. Outdoor spa therapies are conducted upstairs, and outdoor showers and private infinity edge plunge pools complement all spa therapies for you to bathe in and gaze out across the ocean and watch all the activities.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet