- 2 guest reviews
"Lovely room, great views over the South Parklands, and a great pool. The staff were friendly and helpful. The on site Indian restaurant was..."
About the hotel
The Chifley On South Terrace is conveniently located opposite the picturesque South Parklands and a short walk to the heart of the city centre. We offer 93 superior award winning 4 star accommodation rooms featuring internet access, mini bar, views over the hotel’s pool and gardens or the beautiful southern parklands. A continental breakfast is available daily in the hotel restaurant.
Dinner is available nightly in Zouk Restaurant, Sage Hotel Adelaide (adjacent). The Hotel rooms and facilities make The Chifley on South Terrace one of the city’s most exciting and comfortable 4 star hotels. Perfect for your next conference, weekend break, business trip or holiday in Adelaide. Explore the city or the beautiful Adelaide Hills and of course the famous Barossa Valley or take the tram to the foreshore of Glenelg to experience the beachside tourist precinct. The Chifley on South Terrace is completely non smoking. This property does not accept end of season sporting groups or parts thereof.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Run down hotel
Hotel seemed rundown.
window sills were mouldy as was sheer fictions. main room air con didn't work. thank goodness that the room had a reverse cycle air con. passage ways could do with some improvement. window outside my room had broken insect screen. I arrived @ 10pm from city visit to find dining weren't willing to cook me anything, so bad to make do with a chocolate bar.
A bit of luxury
Lovely room, great views over the South Parklands, and a great pool.
The staff were friendly and helpful. The on site Indian restaurant was excellent. Try the sharing platter for your starter. Guests could also dine at the bigger Chiffley just along the street and charge the room. Easy walk to most of the museums, zoo and other attractions or just use the free circular route bus.