This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Superbly located within walking distance to Adelaide Oval and just minutes from the heart of the city, the Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments is superbly situated in the heart of trendy North Adelaide precinct. When you book to stay at the Adelaide Meridien you will experience friendly hospitality and spacious accommodation combined with the convenience of complimentary car parking onsite and free wireless internet access. Surrounded by cafés, restaurants, galleries and boutique shopping, enjoy the cosmopolitan atmosphere of our trendy North Adelaide location, with easy access to the city and nearby attractions such as Rundle Mall, Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide Zoo, Botanic Park, National Wine Centre, Entertainment Centre, and only a 20 minute cab ride from the airport.
Free bike hire is available from the hotel and the free city-loop bus also stops nearby, making it easy to explore the city from your home base with us. Overlooking Melbourne Street, our Perfect Cup Café & Bar is open daily, early until late, serving fresh a la carte meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with daily coffee and cake specials and nightly happy hour drinks available in the bar. Tasty homemade pizzas are also available to dine in, take-away or delivered to your room. Offering a variety of rooms, studios and hotel style apartments, enjoy a refreshing night sleep with modern amenities, including free WiFi access and 42" flat screen TV with Foxtel in every room. Many rooms feature private balconies, some have additional kitchenette facilities and interconnecting rooms are available (on request direct with the hotel), ideal for families or groups. Additional guest facilities offered for the convenience and enjoyment of our guests include an outdoor swimming and spa, business centre with complimentary internet, guest laundry and our reception team available 24 hours a day. Nearby on Melbourne Street there are a number of gyms which offer casual visit passes or the Linear Trail and parklands close by offer scenic walking, running or riding trail for your fitness needs. Conferences, seminars and events are well catered for at the Adelaide Meridien. Four main function rooms have the flexibility to combine into two rooms for larger events, and an additional boardroom is ideal for workshops and meetings. These are equipped with latest AV technology and can be combined with a range of catering packages served to the conference room. The Adelaide Meridien is easily accessible by car from Main North Road and from the South Eastern Freeway, making it the ideal location for our self-drive visitors who want to stay within close proximity to the city, but don't want the hassle of negotiating hectic CBD traffic. Our off-street car parking is offered for no additional charge at the rear of the hotel and is secured overnight for your peace of mind. The redeveloped Adelaide Oval is the new home of AFL football in Adelaide making the Adelaide Meridien a preferred choice of accommodation for supporters, given its location within close proximity to the grounds. North Adelaide is always abuzz with activity surrounding each footy match and the Adelaide Meridien also offers additional happy hour food and drink specials in our bar prior to every game at Adelaide Oval. Enjoy the convenience of staying within a short walk along Melbourne Street to Adelaide Oval or take advantage of free public bus transport with presentation of your AFL ticket from the bus stop at the front of the hotel. Whether you're travelling to Adelaide for business or pleasure, look no further than the Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments. Sensational location, friendly hospitality, and great value accommodation with the convenience of onsite car parking and wireless internet offered with our compliments.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet