- 2 guest reviews
"This hotel was in the out skirts of Amsterdam approximately 5.5 miles from the main tourist centre. If you want to further out its was lovel..."
About the hotel
Hotel Aadam Wilhelmina boasts an excellent location near Museum Square and the Vondelpark. This comfortable and charming family run accommodation is easily accessible via public transport and car, and offers excellent value for money in stylishly decorated guestrooms in a quiet location with private facilities, tea & coffee making facilities, free WiFi internet & cable TV. .
The hotel is situated in the very heart of the cultural city. Directly around the corner guests will find restaurants, cafes, charming boutiques and trendy shops. With just a short tram ride or within walking distance guests will find the most popular tourist attractions including the Rijksmuseum, the Concertgebouw (Concert Hall) and the Van Gogh Museum. Another excellent way to explore the exciting city is by bicycle rental, which can be done easily and conveniently at the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Aadam Hotel Wilhelmina in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Let me say the the staff very nice and helpful.
Bed was OK but for the money I paid the room was not very good very small to start with you had to clime over the bed to get on over side. You could not walk round the bed. The bath room was a joke. When you walk in very narrow bathroom first bit shower then sink then toilet. So if you have a shower then want toilet you get wet feet as shower bit goes not dry. And it was on 3rd floor on lift. Now it would not be so bad if I was say only paying 35 euros a night like I did in Spain same kind of room but cheap. But 150 euros a night is taking the mickey. Very far from centre but we did find things of interest near. Not far from bus that goes to airport 197 not book with laterooms again. As both rooms I book with them one Paris was bad as well. But staff at both places great
This hotel was in the out skirts of Amsterdam approximately 5.5 miles from the main tourist centre.
If you want to further out its was lovely but if you want the heart of Amsterdam this hotel it not the place.