- 5 guest reviews
"Hotel is in need of a refurbishment,although staff were pleasant enough I think they were catering for the elderly of which they were numero..."
"Staff very polite and helpfull rooms nice views amazing will stay again..."
"The staff were extremely helpfull and nothing was to much trouble for them.The decor in the bedroom was a little dated but very clean.The fo..."
"Food - excellent. . Hotel - very good, Staff - professional and friendly, Room - sea facing and good decor and clean. If there had been duve..."
About the hotel
Livermead House and the heart of the English Riviera in Devon. This AA & Visit Britain 3 star Award Winning hotel is fortunate to have such a wonderful seafront location, with manicured garden terraces and comfortable bedrooms, many with stunning views of Torbay. From the spacious comforts of our lounges there is a timeless elegance and calm which is so rare to find.
With onsite Free parking and within level walking distance of the town this Seaside Hotel is one you can't afford to miss. Leisure facilities include an Outdoor Swimming Pool(Summer months only), Squash Court, Keep Fit Gym, Solarium & Snooker Table.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Solarium, Squash Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel is in need of a refurbishment,although staff were pleasant enough I think they were catering for the elderly of which they were numerous.single sheet toilet paper and a tiny bathroom in our superior sea view room made me think what the standard room must be like.The breakfast was tiny and prices were expensive.It was passable for one night but would not be staying there again
Staff very polite and helpfull rooms nice views amazing will stay again