- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Tuck away from the main 'roads' right by St Marks Square, this lovely little (single storey) quiet hotel. English was spoken impeccably and..."
"The hotel is perfectly positioned to explore Venice. It is only meters from St Marks Sq and minutes from Realto bridge. So easy to find and..."
"We are a young couple and thoroughly enjoyed our stay at dimora. We didn't spend too much time there but when we were everyone was really fr..."
About the hotel
Dimora Marciana, is an exclusive brand new inn housed in an antique palace, centrally located just 50 metres from San Marco Square and 5 minutes from the Rialto bridge by foot. Completely furnished in Venetian Style, it’s equipped with all the modern comforts and facilities. Located on the ground and first floor it gives you the taste of living the Nobility in the pure heart of Venice.
All the rooms are equipped with direct-dial telephone, Tv, minibar, private bathroom,hair dryer, safe, air conditioning with climate control, WiFi connectivity for broadband wireless internet access.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Dimora Marciana in venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Never got that 'sinking feeling'!
Tuck away from the main 'roads' right by St Marks Square, this lovely little (single storey) quiet hotel.
English was spoken impeccably and there was staff attendance 24 hours. Staff was never far away but 'not oppressive, and always helpful. Breakfast was fine - help yourself to usual breakfast stuff. Apartment was good - main room with double bed and smaller side room with twin beds. shower room. All rooms had its own thermostat so no arguements about heating. Many thanks for a wonderful Christmas break.
The hotel is perfectly positioned to explore Venice.
It is only meters from St Marks Sq and minutes from Realto bridge. So easy to find and only a short walk from San Marco water bus stop. I would definitely stay there again!