- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"Staff so helpful went extra mile to make our stay so enjoyable..."
"We felt very at ease in the hotel following a warm welcome. The staff are extremely pleasant and helpfull.The room was clean and cared for.W..."
"Overall our stay was very good over all aspects of the Hotel..."
"slow service for lunch in restaurant...."
"Excellent accommodation, very clean, staff extermelly friendly, could not do enough. only criticism was that the hallway readiator did have..."
About the hotel
The Atlantic Hotel is conveniently situated on the sea front within a few minutes walk of the town centre and the picturesque harbour, on the unspoilt coast of Porthcawl. A few minutes walk in a westerly direction is Locks Common leading to the extensive sands of Rest Bay. The hotel is ideally placed whether you are visiting the area for pleasure or business, sited midway between the South Wales cities of Cardiff and Swansea, near to Bridgend and Port Talbot.
The hotel is the perfect base for a golfing holiday in Wales with a choice of several golf courses in Porthcawl.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Porter, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for ATLANTIC HOTEL in PORTHCAWL are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Staff so helpful went extra mile to make our stay so enjoyable
We felt very at ease in the hotel following a warm welcome.
The staff are extremely pleasant and helpfull.The room was clean and cared for.We will certainly go there again.