- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Nice hotel nice location facing the sea friendly staff lovely food very nice room..."
"Staff so helpful went extra mile to make our stay so enjoyable..."
"We felt very at ease in the hotel following a warm welcome. The staff are extremely pleasant and helpfull.The room was clean and cared for.W..."
"Overall our stay was very good over all aspects of the Hotel..."
"slow service for lunch in restaurant...."
About the hotel
The Atlantic Hotel is conveniently situated on the sea front within a few minutes walk of the town centre and the picturesque harbour, on the unspoilt coast of Porthcawl. A few minutes walk in a westerly direction is Locks Common leading to the extensive sands of Rest Bay. The hotel is ideally placed whether you are visiting the area for pleasure or business, sited midway between the South Wales cities of Cardiff and Swansea, near to Bridgend and Port Talbot.
The hotel is the perfect base for a golfing holiday in Wales with a choice of several golf courses in Porthcawl.
Showing Saturday 29 August 2015 to Sunday 30 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Porter, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Atlantic hotel Porthcawl
Nice hotel nice location facing the sea friendly staff lovely food very nice room
Second visit to this hotel was disappointing,cleanliness of room not to a good standard especially the stains on the tea mugs,although we had a side window sea view we could not appreciate this due to very dirty windows.The 3 course evening meal deal was of a poor standard and fat laden.on request at breakfast for a sea view table and being there were only 2 other people there, we were refused since the tables had been layed up and for lunch and then we were given a table in front of a pillar blocking the view.
The staff except for one waiter seemed indifferent to customers needs.