- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"great wee hotel - lovely staff / service - clean and had everything that you would need...."
"Only stayed one night room only. Staff were very welcoming and would stay there again...."
"A very friendly family business. Close to city centre...."
"Decor, furniture, facilities were not only basic but stuck in the past. In today's world where even hostels look like five stars accommodati..."
"My single room was simple and basic but with all the necessities for an overnight stay. The decor is somewhat dated with cheap furnishings...."
About the hotel
The Adriatic Hotel is a family run 2 star self assessed budget hotel. We are situated 7-10 minutes drive out of Leeds city centre (train station) and 5 minutes drive to The First Direct Leeds Arena. We have 25 en-suite bedrooms with five different types of accommodation from single to family bedrooms offering hotel services at B&B prices providing that home from home atmosphere.
All rooms have WiFi access. Groups of up to 35 can easily be accommodated. The buzzing city centre is a fantastic place with trendy shops, bars, restaurants and the breath-taking Trinity Shopping Centre and Victoria Quarter. Also, situated a stones throw from Chapel Allerton, a cosmopolitan suburb of Leeds with fantastic wine bars, restaurants, cafes and is a great alternative to a night out in the city centre. The location of The Adriatic is ideal for the tourist or business traveller
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 21/06/2015 to 20/06/2016 - Please note prior to booking we do not accept stag, hen or other like minded group bookings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Adriatic Hotel - small but nice
great wee hotel - lovely staff / service - clean and had everything that you would need.
Only stayed one night room only.
Staff were very welcoming and would stay there again.