- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Nice stay, very friendly hosts...."
"First of all this is a lovely house and there is a lovely dog called Bella who is part of the family. We arrived after a long journey and w..."
"I found this a very welcoming and exquisitely decorated property, everything was in the room that you could need and felt very luxurious. Ex..."
"As a Bed and Breakfast in Cheltenham, great location and very quirky. Would back. Our hosts were friendly and helpful...."
"Cheltenham Lawn was very good value. My rooms were cosy and thoughtfully furnished. The house had been sensitively restored and the artwork..."
About the hotel
Hello and a warm welcome to Cheltenham Lawn & Pittville Gallery. A very unique experience awaits you the moment you enter our beautiful Regency Home. What do we offer…….
Historic Regency Town House on the edge of Pittville Park. Unique collection of Textiles, Sculptures and Artworks. Oasis of calm and yet so close to the town centre, and tree-lined avenue to park, Pump Room & racecourse. Generous award winning breakfasts; supporting local suppliers & organic produce. Gorgeous furnishings, comfortable mattresses, crisp Egyptian cotton linen. ‘Be Creative Workshops’ ~ very creative and exciting art, textile and printmaking courses available in our gallery/studio. Superb choice of independent restaurants, just an easy stroll away. Free parking and broadband wi-fi access. **** CHECK IN TIMES: 17. 00hr TO 21. 00hr Or by prior arrangement with the Hotel ****
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Great B&B and location
Nice stay, very friendly hosts.