- 1 guest reviews
"Perfect place to stay if a little out of the centre of the city, very welcoming and friendly staff. Modern, clean and well run. Staff recomm..."
About the hotel
Le Fabe Hotel, a fully renovated hotel with a very contemporary spirit, the colors and design furniture . Ideally located in the heart of the Montparnasse district (bars, restaurants, theaters, cabarets) and close to the legendary Latin Quarter, Le Fabe Hotel is an easy access as it is located near the Gare Montparnasse, the Parc des Expositions de la Porte de Versailles, the underground Pernety (line 13) and also the Air France shuttle serving the airports of Paris (Roissy Charles de Gaulle and Orly). Wifi access and cable in each room, allow customers, both businessmen and tourists visiting Paris, to optimize their pleasant stay.
Thanks to the nearby subway, customers would be in ten minutes at the Latin Quarter, St Germain des Pres, the Jardin du Luxembourg or the Ile de la Cité. A friendly staff will be widely available to customers 24H/24H to help and inform them during their stay.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Fitness Centre , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Doctor on call
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Le Fabe Hotel in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Le Fabe was fab in September
Perfect place to stay if a little out of the centre of the city, very welcoming and friendly staff.
Modern, clean and well run. Staff recommendations for local places to eat where excellent. No problems in recommending this hotel to all.