- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"You get what you pay for...."
"3rd stay at this gem of a guest house. Once again absolutely spotless, amazingly comfy bed and very peaceful. Loads of tea/coffee/milk in th..."
"We stayed for one night while visiting the city for a music concert. Paul was very attentive and provided a modern and comfortable room. Com..."
"Bed was best I have come across. It was friendly and very peaceful. Great area and very close to train station...."
"Paul and his wife were really accomnmodating and lovely, the room was clean and tastefully decorated, with a 'hotel feel'. The facilities we..."
About the hotel
The Ivy Mount Guest House is a family run Bed and Breakfast in the leafy suburb of Eccles, and is just 3 miles from the city centre. We are not like your normal Bed and Breakfast we have a great bar on site and a Reception that is manned all day. Monton village a short walk down the road where you will find lovely local bars & restaurants.
There are excellent local transport links via tram or train close by (a 10 minute walk) or bus (2 minute walk) and there is excellent access to the motorways. Please come and give us a try, you wont be disappointed. . Paul (owner)
Showing Saturday 13 February 2016 to Sunday 14 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/10/2015 to 17/03/2016 - A full English breakfast can be availed upon check-in for a total cost of 7.50 GBP per person, per day. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Ivy Mount Guest House
You get what you pay for.
Home from home
3rd stay at this gem of a guest house.
Once again absolutely spotless, amazingly comfy bed and very peaceful. Loads of tea/coffee/milk in the room and a complimentary bottle of water. I called ahead to ask which part of the house I was in and Paul (the owner) remembered me straight away and was, as always, extremely helpful. I cannot fault this place and highly recommend to anyone wanting a 'home from home' just outside of Manchester city centre.