- Very Good
- 72 guest reviews
"Stayed here for Download festival this year and last year. The staff are all really friendly, welcoming and helpful and there's a really nic..."
"Old style guesthouse, a little outdated, but a warm and helpful staff made up for that. I am six foot tall and the shower was fixed at 5 foo..."
"Very friendly and helpful...."
"We were very pleased with this accommodation. The accommodation was clean, the service was good and we were close enough to everything we ne..."
"I have stayed at the Hylands before and it is in a bit of a timewarp. However it is always clean and comfortable and the staff are always ve..."
About the hotel
At Hylands we pride ourselves on treating guests like individuals and aim to cater for their every need. Ideally situated close to Nottingham University, Highfields Hockey Club, Nottingham Indoor Tennis Centre, Wollaton Park and Attenborough Nature Reserve, Hylands offers clean and comfortable accommodation and a warm and friendly atmosphere. With an award winning pub offering real ales and a large selection of wines and whiskey and several excellent restaurants all within easy walking distance our guests dining needs are well catered for.
The array of shops, theatres, bars, concert halls, bowling and skating arenas on offer in the city centre are just a few minutes away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Games Console , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed here for Download festival this year and last year.
The staff are all really friendly, welcoming and helpful and there's a really nice atmosphere. The room was clean and comfortable and just what I needed after spending the day in a muddy field!
Old style guesthouse, in a good location
Old style guesthouse, a little outdated, but a warm and helpful staff made up for that.
I am six foot tall and the shower was fixed at 5 foot but lots of power and hot.
I do a lot of travelling and this type of hotel can't compete head on with the bland chains but its warm and welcoming staff made up for any short comings.
1 or 2 night would be my max.