- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Room needed upgrading, we were not warned it was 3 flights of stairs. Hotel in good position with plenty of parking. Nice staff, excellent b..."
"Room overlooked the river and was newly refurbished, unfortunately with a rather dreary colour scheme. We liked the good sized bathroom and..."
"Reception were friendly. Room was better than expected, spacious and clean with view over the river to ruin on the hill. Breakfast self serv..."
"Didn't spend much time in the hotel as was out for most of the day, can't comment on the food as didn't use the restaurant. Room was clean a..."
"Lovely location. Good food. Bit of a mix up at reception about payment, but soon sorted out and put right. A wonder Valentines weekend...."
About the hotel
Standing above a beautiful stretch of the river Dee close to the centre of the pretty market town of Llangollen. The Hand Hotel with its stunning riverside garden, old world charm, ample free parking is ideal for romance, for families, and groups, whether private or business, as well as for your Wedding or Conference. We also have the Welsh Male Voice Choir perform every friday night at the Hotel, with Live Entertainment every Saturday and Jazz with Sunday Cavery the First Sunday of Each month.
The hotel also has fishing rights to the River Dee, free for any persons that hold a rod license and have booked into the hotel on a DBB basis.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Room needed upgrading, we were not warned it was 3 flights of stairs.
Hotel in good position with plenty of parking. Nice staff, excellent breakfast in a lovely dining room.
Arrived st hotel, noise deafening.
Receptionist was also the bar man!!. Never said you're welcome, room info was just giving us the key and finding it ourselves, had to ask about breakfast. Got to room and door was stuck had to shove it in. Room was large But no double glazing and then at midnight all the people in bar congregated outside main entrance for 2hours roaring and singing. Not impressed will not be back. Breakfast was nice asked one of the guys working for brown sugar never came back no explanation nothing. Dreadful customer service. Maybe a few lights in car park in 2016 would be a good purchase. Dreadful dreadful place