- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"A Nice Pub/Inn with Good Looking Food and well staffed however due to its appeal it can be very noisy until the early hours - great if you l..."
"very enjoyable stay, good staff..."
"Would defenitely stay again....."
"We only stayed 2 nights. Rooms are lovely. Very good value for money. Beware if you like a quiet location this is not for you. It's a very b..."
About the hotel
A newly refurbished boutique style hotel located in the heart of the westcliff area just minutes from the BIC and Town centre and 250 metres from the clifftop. The accommodation is spacious and well appointed featuring flat screen tvs and free wifi. The hop Inn bar is a smart place to relax and have a drink featuring all major sporting events.
the Hop inn also serves home cooked food featuring Great British pub classics and Fish and chip shop favourites. this property is a very convenient base to explore this beautiful area and is an ideal business location. Neighbouring The Mariott and the new travelodge makes this area a popular destination. Friendly service, an ideal location and modern rooms make a stay at The hop Inn memorable when visiting Bournemouth or Poole. There is some on site parking.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
77% would recommend it to a friend
Good Location and Price with Easy Parking
A Nice Pub/Inn with Good Looking Food and well staffed however due to its appeal it can be very noisy until the early hours - great if you like nightlife and a buzz but not so if its an overnight stop on a long journey.
My kind of place
very enjoyable stay, good staff