- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"We recently attended a wedding at Meldrum House hotel and Found the standard of accommodation and the food served to be very high. I have to..."
"Super looking place with all the trimmings on a private country estate. Well appointed & interesting rooms in keeping with the grand style,..."
"Excellent place! Xx..."
"Our stay here was delightful. The staff could not have been more helpful. Our room was huge -a beautifully furnished and decorated one in th..."
About the hotel
We are one of Scotland's finest Country House Hotels set in 350 acres of mature woodland and rolling parkland. We have a relaxed home from home atmosphere. Our 18 hole Golf Course follows the natural contours of its surroundings dotted with picturesque woodland, several water features and an abundance of wildlife.
Dining from Gourmet Cuisine to lighter snacks our menu's benefits from our insistence on using the very best local ingredients for freshness and flavour. Our unique cave bar with comfortable furnishings is the place to sample our extensive whisky selection. Featured throughout the Hotel are many antiques and objects d'art, many of our public rooms have open log fires. Whether it be for a Golfing Break, Romantic Break, Castle Tour, Whisky Tour or just a weekend away from the pressures of everyday life, Meldrum House Hotel presents you with a quality of service that is second to none.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Quality over quantity.
We recently attended a wedding at Meldrum House hotel and Found the standard of accommodation and the food served to be very high.
I have to say though that I was very disappointed in the breakfast I received. I did not want the full scottish breakfast on the menu and instead opted to have bacon, black pudding, mushrooms & tomatoes. When my breakfast arrived my plate contained 1 rasher of bacon, 1 slice of black pudding, half a tomato & 1 quarter of a flat mushroom. At £195 for bed & breakfast for 1 night I would have thought it wouldn't have been too much to expect at least 2 half tomatoes & a whole mushroom as part of the breakfast. Otherwise I couldn't fault the hotel.
Castle splendour - at a price
Super looking place with all the trimmings on a private country estate.
Well appointed & interesting rooms in keeping with the grand style, stuffed tigers and suit-of-arms included. Silver service from very pleasant and deferential staff. Didn't use the golf course, but spotted some very enticing holes and layout. Ticks all the boxes and so it should for the price; like all the Aberdeen & district hotels, don't expect great value for money, but this is one of the better places. Overpriced if you're just looking for a business bed and breakfast, better if you're taking advantage of the facilities.