- 8 guest reviews
"Bar staff very helpful when I looked for ice for the room rtf and then I discovered there was actually an ice making machine outside the doo..."
"We stayed for one night to break a journey to West Cork. We arrived late evening because the ferry was delayed but still caught food service..."
"Friendly and helpful staff would use again...."
"There was a wedding on in the hotel. We did not sleep at all because when the windows were open it felt like we were in the middle of the we..."
"take a swimming hat if you want to use the pool..."
About the hotel
The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Cork is renowned for providing an exceptional level of service. Cork's most luxurious hotel offers new standards of style and service to both the business and leisure traveller. Located in Little Island, the hotel is just 10 minutes' drive from the city centre and Cork International Airport.
Located just off the N25 motorway the hotel is easily assessable from all parts of Ireland and provides over 300 complimentary car parking spaces. Featuring Ditchley House, a Victorian style building dating back to the nineteenth century, the hotel is a fusion of Old World charm and New World cosmopolitan and sophisticated style. The property, which is nestled on 9 acres, welcomes guests with its tree-lined entrance. The hotel has three floors; the ground floor has a lobby, restaurant, bar, ballroom, Spa and Fitness Centre and first and second floor have bedrooms and suites. The interior design of the hotel is very modern, contemporary and elegant using cherry wood to deliver a chic and classic environment. The hotel offers complimentary Wi Fi throughout the whole hotel The 150 seated Island Grillroom Restaurant offers a variety of imaginatively prepared dishes in a relaxed atmosphere. The Super Buffet Breakfast will amply prepare you for the day, with a choice of 63 mouth watering items to choose from. The Banks Bar provides the discerning guest with an extremely comfortable setting in which to relax and enjoy a drink and a meal, an extensive bar menu is available from 12 noon to 10. 30pm. The Retreat Spa & Fitness Centre is the ideal haven to relax and rejuvenate. The gymnasium and hydrotherapy treatment pool are complimentary to the guests at the hotel. The Retreat Spa offer a range of luxurious Elemis treatments, the spa will feature nine treatments rooms and relaxation suite
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Croquet
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Very good all round
Bar staff very helpful when I looked for ice for the room rtf and then I discovered there was actually an ice making machine outside the door .
Single Night Stay
We stayed for one night to break a journey to West Cork.
We arrived late evening because the ferry was delayed but still caught food service in the bar which was very good value. Room was very good and breakfast set us up for the rest of our journey the following day.