- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"Did an overnight stay during a weekend break. Hotel ideally suited for the city centre and attractions. Only down side was the parking. I ob..."
"I chose this hotel out of many in Liverpool in a similar area and price range because it stated that it had parking available on site. This..."
"Couldn't fault anything except the food we got wasnt the best..."
"This hotel lives up to its name and reputation as a good, solid three star hotel. It is super-convenient to the Liverpool Lime Street train..."
"stayed here for valentine's weekend. Arrived early and we were still ok to check in. Friendly, helpful staff, modern and clean room , great..."
About the hotel
Stay at the Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre hotel, in the heart of Liverpool's vibrant city centre. Step straight from the bustling streets into the modern lobby of Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre. We're located right in the centre of cosmopolitan Liverpool, opposite Liverpool Lime Street rail station and overlooking the neoclassical splendour of St George's Hall.
In just 5 minutes by car, you can be in the thick of the sporting action at Liverpool FC's Anfield Stadium and Goodison Park, home to Everton FC. Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre is a short walk from the grand Walker Art Gallery and Empire Theatre. Take a 15-minute stroll to lively Albert Dock, packed with sights like the Beatles Museum and Tate Liverpool, and explore Liverpool One complex, teeming with shops and restaurants. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is just 8 miles away. Host conferences and catered weddings in 7 air-conditioned meeting rooms and make use of our staffed Business Centre. You can link to complimentary wireless Internet in the meeting area, bar and lounge and enjoy discounted use of the neighbouring car park. Watch the world go by over a Starbucks coffee in our Open Lobby. You can work out in the MiniGym and unwind later with drinks on the 2nd floor. Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre's friendly Concierge can assist you with bookings and sightseeing tips.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Golf 18 Hole, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Ideally sited for that short weekend break
Did an overnight stay during a weekend break.
Hotel ideally suited for the city centre and attractions. Only down side was the parking. I obviously didn't read the small print . The car park is situated next to the hotel but is a commercial one that is part of the St Johns Market complex. One of the things that attracted us to the hotel was the onsite parking which I read as free however, its not, its at 50% discount so cost £6.50 for the 24 hours. Other than that, an excellent experience with very friendly staff.
Parking was not on site
I chose this hotel out of many in Liverpool in a similar area and price range because it stated that it had parking available on site.
This is not true. You have to park in a pay as you go car park next door which had very limited spaces, and then walk through a shopping centre to get to the hotel entrance. I had specifically chosen this hotel for parking on site, with no charge. Very disappointing.