- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"We stayed in room MadHatter 5, narrow tread stair case to the first floor - creaky floor boards though out - tired decor and bed although ve..."
"Clean room, pathetic shower but comfortable bed and a great breakfast, staff very pleasant too...."
"I travelled with my young child and we had a lovely experience. The room was great and the breakfast delicious. The young lady on reception..."
"The double room was large,very spacious.Free parking.It provides Breakfast but no Lunch/Dinner.There is a takaway table as they dont allow f..."
"Good service and friendly staff. Rooms clean but decor needs updating and more thought to colours...."
About the hotel
Check out the reviews of this cheerful Hotel, ideally positioned just a minutes walk from Lyndhurst village centre, shops, restaurants, pubs, banks and supermarket. We have a variety of single, double, twin and family rooms on all floors. Breakfast from 7am Monday to Friday.
All rooms with Ensuite facilities, Free Wifi, TV, telephones and tea/coffee tray. There is also a comfortable lounge/bar, private car parking, cycle store and a garage! SOUTHAMPTON/FAWLEY/MARCHWOOD - 9 MILES 15-20 MINUTES
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed in room MadHatter 5, narrow tread stair case to the first floor - creaky floor boards though out - tired decor and bed although very clean.
We could hear the TV in the room above us at night and it wasn't loud. Would recommend as a B&B not a hotel. On a positive note - well done to the Staff, Breakfast and location was excellent. Thank you.
Clean room, pathetic shower but comfortable bed and a great breakfast, staff very pleasant too.