- 52 guest reviews
"The bathroom was not the cleanest and the shower was poor. Water came out as a trickle ans then stopped completely so had to resort to a sha..."
"Check in was quick with a very helpful receptionist who upgraded my husband and self to a room with 2 double beds when I asked if we could h..."
"Lovely hotel stayed once before impressed then still impressed now..."
"I liked my stay at the Hilton! The receptionist was very helpful and very friendly! Whilst I didn't eat in the restaurant, it looked really..."
"Decided to stay longer in South Wales than originally planned so last minute decision to stay here, not disappointed from entering the Hotel..."
About the hotel
Minutes from the M4 motorway, Hilton Newport hotel is located in a quiet suburb of Newport, South Wales. This Newport hotel provides a convenient central location for any function, as well as an excellent base to explore the surrounding Wye Valley and wider South Wales. Horse racing at Chepstow is only 20 minutes from this Monmouthshire hotel, as are rugby and football at the Millennium Stadium.
Unwind in a guest room, and catch watching programmes on the 32-inch flat-screen TV. Stay connected at the desk with high-speed internet access (surcharges apply). Wrap up in a fluffy bathrobe in a Deluxe Room with complimentary snacks and drink voucher. Choose one of the hotels spacious twin rooms, having 2 double beds and complimentary bathroom toiletries. Enjoy British dishes with a local twist at Seasons Restaurant or enjoy afternoon tea or cocktails on the patio of The Court Bar. Grab a coffee and pastry to go from Costa Coffee or relax on the comfy sofas. Host any business or dinner celebration event at Hilton Newport. Stay fit on the road at the Hilton Newport hotel. Modern cardio equipment, free weights and a heated indoor pool allow tailoring any exercise routine. Warm down muscles in the sauna and steam room.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
The bathroom was not the cleanest and the shower was poor.
Water came out as a trickle ans then stopped completely so had to resort to a shallow bath
Christmas night stay
Check in was quick with a very helpful receptionist who upgraded my husband and self to a room with 2 double beds when I asked if we could have twin beds instead of a double.
I had recently had shoulder surgery and besides wearing a sling I needed space to lay a pillow alongside my arm. The beds were very comfortable with 2 pillows each to choose from.
The room was large with tea and coffee making facilities. The bathroom layout meant that a sink and wardrobe were outside of the bathroom, while the bathroom itself was quite small with an over bath shower. The decor was a bit tired but clean.
As a place to sleep we were happy with price paid. I do think the car park should display a notice showing the charge for hotel residents as it looks as if they have to pay £24 for an overnight stay when it is in fact £3.