- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"Stayed one night and had dinner at the hotel. Reasonably priced but could do a lot better. Hotel really needs some the spent on it...The cou..."
"Stayed here as alternative was full. Very nice stay. Couldn't fault it...."
"This hotel gave us a warm welcome and looked stunning in the lobby area. The bedrooms were functional, clean and if a good size. The sofa be..."
"All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We found everything we needed and had a brilliant, romantic time away together. Only down..."
About the hotel
Minutes from the M4 motorway, Hilton Newport hotel is located in a quiet suburb of Newport, South Wales. This Newport hotel provides a convenient central location for any function, as well as an excellent base to explore the surrounding Wye Valley and wider South Wales. Horse racing at Chepstow is only 20 minutes from this Monmouthshire hotel, as are rugby and football at the Millennium Stadium.
Unwind in a guest room, and catch watching programmes on the 32-inch flat-screen TV. Stay connected at the desk with high-speed internet access (surcharges apply). Wrap up in a fluffy bathrobe in a Deluxe Room with complimentary snacks and drink voucher. Choose one of the hotels spacious twin rooms, having 2 double beds and complimentary bathroom toiletries. Enjoy British dishes with a local twist at Seasons Restaurant or enjoy afternoon tea or cocktails on the patio of The Court Bar. Grab a coffee and pastry to go from Costa Coffee or relax on the comfy sofas. Host any business or dinner celebration event at Hilton Newport. Stay fit on the road at the Hilton Newport hotel. Modern cardio equipment, free weights and a heated indoor pool allow tailoring any exercise routine. Warm down muscles in the sauna and steam room.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 18/05/2015 to 02/06/2015 - We’re polishing up some of our public area to better serve you. Our lobby is a bit messy at the moment, but we expect to have all updates to be completed by 1st June. Thank you for your patience! The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed one night and had dinner at the hotel.
Reasonably priced but could do a lot better. Hotel really needs some the spent on it...The courtyard area grubby and not even swept. Felt uncared for..shame as it could be lovely. Hotel seen better days although the room had everything required. Breakfast food was good although had to wait for table, food and coffee to be replenished. Very disorganised staff had little support or guidance from a hands on manager. or if there was I didn't see them. Not a bad overall experience but don't think it was memorable enough to go again.
Getaway close to home
We had a number problems during our stay but we had fed these back directly to the manager so it would be unfair to post here.
Laterooms did not inform us the leisure facilities would be closed during our stay.