- 7 guest reviews
"Welcoming, helpful staff and genuinely dog friendly. Having stayed in smaller holiday accommodation Rudstone Walk's apartment was a delight..."
"We stayed at Rudstone park for one night on our 80 mile walk across the beautiful Yorkshire wolds and could not have wished for a more welco..."
"Stayed in apartment, plenty of room, comfy suite. Full English to die for!..."
"The hotel met our needs perfectly; we wanted to stay close to the family in a warm, clean comfortable room with very comfortable beds and it..."
"Very large and well furnished rooms with a great breakfast. A wedding was on during our stay but you could not hear the music from our room...."
About the hotel
On the Southern edge of the Yorkshire Wolds just outside Hull and very close to Beverley and York, Rudstone Walk provides a relaxing and peaceful retreat for both the business and leisure traveller visiting the East Yorkshire region. Our location boasts stunning views across the Vale of York, Humber Estuary and Lincolnshire Wolds and we are just off the Wolds Way National Trail. Our accommodation is filled with character and is split between our 14 En-suite “courtyard” rooms and 3 rustic apartments.
Breakfast is served every morning (except Christmas Day and Boxing Day) between 7 – 9. 30 am. Evening meals are served every day in our cosy bar/bistro (Not available from 22nd December to the 4th January). Relax and indulge in a succulent Givendale Rib Eye steak, comforting supper or Sunday evening Rudstone Roast with our own lamb on the menu. Table bookings from 6pm- 8pm.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
What a Find!
Welcoming, helpful staff and genuinely dog friendly.
Having stayed in smaller holiday accommodation Rudstone Walk's apartment was a delight to reach set in very tranquil and pleasant surroundings. The apartment itself was spacious and well fitted out, the bed was comfortable, with good quality linen and towels, the breakfast was plentiful and excellent value for money. I have no hesitation in thoroughly recommending a stay at this hotel.
A welcome haven on the 'Yorkshire wolds way'
We stayed at Rudstone park for one night on our 80 mile walk across the beautiful Yorkshire wolds and could not have wished for a more welcoming reception at the end of a long, and wet, day.
We were rather anxious as we discovered on our arrival at south cave, that our overnight stop was actually 2-3 miles along a very busy main road, in North cave. We rang our accommodation and the lovely lady on reception dispatched the owners husband to come along in his land rover and pick us up. He did this, and returned us to south cave the following morning to resume our walk and didn't charge us a penny for this. That's what I call 'service'. The room and home cooked meal were excellent and the room was warm and very comfortable. We'd definitely recommend this hotel
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for such a lovely review, and we do hope that if you are in this area again that you come and stay with us.
The Team at Rudstone Walk