- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"We were attending a meeting at Harrogate International Centre and needed a one night stay nearby. This motel was out along country roads in..."
"Much more than I expected. Really nice place and would recommend it to anyone...."
"If you like quiet and remote this fits the bill. Would have liked a hair-dryer in the room rather than reception but all in all passable..."
"Nice place to visit, the motel its ok for the value, the girl that took care of us was really nice you could see she really work hard in the..."
"Very basic, not like a "motel" one would find in Canada. Lady on reception was friendly and helpful. The accommodation was not easy to find..."
About the hotel
Harrogate motel offers private en-suite rooms each with a TV/DVD player and Wi-Fi. There is a Bar and private lounge with a computer and printer that has internet access. Cold drinks, snacks and a microwave are also available 24hrs .
Free parking for vehicles up to 18000Kg A substantial Continental breakfast is included. Situated in the picturesque area of Burn Bridge, just five miles drive from Harrogate Town Centre, it is a handy location for those visiting the Harrogate International Conference Centre or the Great Yorkshire Showground. Walkers are always made welcome. There are many top quality restaurants and pubs near the motel, the Black Swan at Burn Bridge restaurant/pub is just one mile from us.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 22/09/2009 to 25/09/2018 - PLEASE NOTE; Sorry - NO pets at the motel. On the same site,conferences,exhibitions, horse and dogs shows are held in the exhibition halls adjacent to the motel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
We were attending a meeting at Harrogate International Centre and needed a one night stay nearby.
This motel was out along country roads in a quiet situation. We were welcomed. Our room was clean. Breakfast included in the price was so nice. Lots of cereals, yoghurts, bread, buns, fruit so this set us up for our journey home.
Much more than I expected.
Really nice place and would recommend it to anyone.