- 23 guest reviews
"Fabulous house, wonderful hosts. Thank you very much, The Lancashire Lads...."
"Very friendly hosts, good food, lots of little luxuries..."
"Lovely people, lovely hide away house. Hope to book again...."
"The owners are genuine and friendly, the accomadation generous and comfortable. Do keep an eye out for their helpful emails before arrival -..."
"Lovely room with lots of extra touches home made cakes and sherry. Excellent breakfast to set you up for the day. Will be back in the summer..."
About the hotel
Situated on the western edge of the Yorkshire Dales this family run house offers luxury accommodation with four double rooms all decorated to a high standard. Ideally situated for the Settle Loop and the three peaks. JUST OUTSTANDING.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Littlebank Country House
Fabulous house, wonderful hosts.
Thank you very much, The Lancashire Lads.
Very friendly hosts, good food, lots of little luxuries