- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"We are family with young kid stayed on a long weekend, the hotel is situated in small town Corwen surrounded by beautiful mountains, the pla..."
"Interesting accommodation, good food and friendly people. Very comfy bed. Dog friendly and some wonderful walks. Loved the steam train...."
"An old fashioned B@B with superb views over Corwen and the new extension of the Llangollen Railway. Décor a bit intense for my liking but al..."
"A must for William Morris fans! A lovely period property..."
"Not very friendly. Very clean accommodation but very cold, needed some heating, bathroom was like going into a fridge...."
About the hotel
Edge House is a luxurious 9-bedroom Victorian House in North Wales with tranquil river and mountain views. Enjoy relaxed bed and breakfast accommodation in the ideal base for exploring the whole of North Wales. We can arrange our 9 spacious ensuite bedrooms to accommodate families, and the house is an ideal venue for groups.
Built in 1888 as the family home of the Sheriff of Denbigh, this fascinating courtyard house nestles in the wooded slopes of the Berwyns on the edge of Corwen between Betws-y-Coed, Llangollen and Bala. The 19th century splendour of our William Morris decor is complemented by 21st century services including free wireless internet access. We have terraced gardens and woodlands to explore. Travel information We are on the eastern edge of Corwen, directly off the A5, you can easily find us on Google Maps with street view. and look for our signs, Do not try to turn left into Edge House from the A5, it can't be done!
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/05/2011 to 31/08/2011 - We regret that our dinner service will not be available during this period. We can recommend local pubs and restaurants should you wish. The LateRooms.com rates for Edge House at Bron-y-Graig in Corwen are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
One of the best stay
We are family with young kid stayed on a long weekend, the hotel is situated in small town Corwen surrounded by beautiful mountains, the place is quiet and away from city, perfect for a relaxing holiday, most north welsh attraction are within 1hr 30 mins drive reach.
Hotel rooms are big enough, clean and service is really very good. The B&B staff is very friendly. Definitely visit again in future and recommend to all who is looking a relaxing holiday away from city.
Happy dog and happy people
Interesting accommodation, good food and friendly people.
Very comfy bed. Dog friendly and some wonderful walks. Loved the steam train.