- 3 guest reviews
"Good experience and location of hotel if perfect..."
About the hotel
The Royal Goat Hotel is situated in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park. Here you can enjoy some of the finest mountain scenery in Britain. The hotel has gained an excellent reputation for good food and wine with the popular grill bar overlooking the village and beyond.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Royal Goat Hotel
Good experience and location of hotel if perfect
Unfortunately I requested accommodation with breakfast included and also wifi which I would expect to be free when spending £75 on a room.
I did select these filters ( don't know if that's the hotel or sites fault) on the website but they where not included. The room was clean and basic with no bath also of which was advertised on the information and the mattress was pretty bad I can normally sleep on anything.