This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to The Grove Narberth, our fabulous 18th century country house. The house, and the four cottages which also stand within the grounds, enjoy fabulous views of the rugged Preseli Hills, and are just a short distance from the stunning Pembrokeshire coastline. Within walking distance is Narberth, a vibrant market town full of luxury boutiques and restaurants.
Each of our bedrooms and suites have been individually and luxuriously decorated and furnished to provide a truly memorable stay. The 20 bedrooms are spacious, and individually designed staying true to the original styling of this intimate period property. All rooms enjoy luxurious furnishings, beautiful artwork and fine Egyptian cotton linen. In the bathrooms you can relax in deep cast iron baths and treat yourself to natural Noble Isle bath products. All rooms have wonderful views of either the gardens, surrounding fields or the Preseli Hills.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet