This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Restored in 1691 and formerly used as a resting house for monks travelling between Glastonbury and Malmesbury, Toghill House stands on the very edge of the Cotswolds four miles north of Bath. Within a stone's throw of the site of the battle of Lansdown and with the Cotswold Way and the old east to west Roman road running through the grounds, Toghill is steeped in history. At the farm house, David, Jackie and their three daughters, offer a warm welcome and provide bed and breakfast for the traveller or tourist.
Accommodation at Toghill in one of the tastefully decorated double rooms offers a high level of comfort and privacy. Combine this with a traditional English breakfast and you will understand why many guests return time after time.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Toghill House Farm in Nr Bath are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet