- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"The person on the reception had no information about the highland trips...."
"Excellent, value for money..."
"Modern yet cosy hotel, everything went smoothly, lovely breakfast...great value for money......"
"Perfect for Finneston and the West End, this is a great no nonsense, no frills, clean hotel. I'll be back...."
"we will definitely go back again. breakfast first class...."
About the hotel
Glasgow's newest 3 star hotel situated in the beautiful listed Park area of the City Centre making it an excellent choice for the business and leisure traveler. Completed in July 2008 offering 19 stunning bedrooms designed by an award winning Scottish designer. Our executive rooms have walk in showers with 17 inch plasma televisions in the cubicle, 42 inch plasma in the room, super king size beds,(there is a charge for room upgrade and can be requested on check in).
Unwind in our casual bar and marvel at the array of wines and champagnes on offer. A credit/debit card or cash must be present at time of check in (doesn’t need to be card used to make the reservation). Please note we cannot take payment from a card prior to arrival without the card being present. In this event we can send an online invoice with a link to a online payment gateway so the reservation can be paid prior to arrival. Please contact the hotel for details”.
Showing Wednesday 8 July 2015 to Thursday 9 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/08/2008 to 31/08/2009 - PLEASE NOTE CHECK IN IS FROM 1.30PM LATEST CHECK IN TIME IS 10.00PM The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Single person show. Ok for night stay. Incomplete information for tourist.
The person on the reception had no information about the highland trips.
One night stay
Excellent, value for money