- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"Great hotel. Very clean. Friendly reception. I'll stay again...."
"We went out to watch the darts stayed at the acorn hotel due to it being close to both the town and the hydro. The staff where friendly and..."
"Room and breakfast very satisfactory I would recommend this hotel. There is an excellent restaurant next door. (Scaramouche)..."
"Very helpful and friendly staff..."
"The whole experience of staying at this hotel was amazing. The lads in reception couldn't do enough for us. Making sure we had everything we..."
About the hotel
Glasgow's newest 3 star hotel situated in the beautiful listed Park area of the City Centre making it an excellent choice for the business and leisure traveler. Completed in July 2008 offering 19 stunning bedrooms designed by an award winning Scottish designer. Our executive rooms have walk in showers with 17 inch plasma televisions in the cubicle, 42 inch plasma in the room, super king size beds,(there is a charge for room upgrade and can be requested on check in).
Unwind in our casual bar and marvel at the array of wines and champagnes on offer. A credit/debit card or cash must be present at time of check in (doesn’t need to be card used to make the reservation). Please note we cannot take payment from a card prior to arrival without the card being present. In this event we can send an online invoice with a link to a online payment gateway so the reservation can be paid prior to arrival. Please contact the hotel for details”.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay
Very clean. Friendly reception. I'll stay again.
We went out to watch the darts stayed at the acorn hotel due to it being close to both the town and the hydro.
The staff where friendly and very helpful. The hotel itself was clean tidy and fresh. And the room was the same. Excellent value for money. Will be definitely returning to the hotel :)