- 130 guest reviews
"We was blown away with the fabulous room and the shower, the history of the new inn and the mixture of the pub and the club together was bri..."
"Decor is dated and a bit tatty..."
"We stayed overnight and found the accommodation suited this requirement. Food was excellent and good value for money, breakfast was a help..."
"Had a lovely stay,lots of character to the building, friendly staff,would recommend to people, and would stay again..."
"After arriving at this wonderfully preserved and atmospheric mediaeval coaching inn, it is slightly disappointing to then find the bedroom i..."
About the hotel
The New Inn Hotel is situated in the heart of Gloucester and dates back to the 14th-century, it is considered to be the finest medieval galleried inn in Britain and has been beautifully restored and refurbished. There are 33 ensuite rooms featuring exposed beams & original features, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The Grill Restaurant serves a carvery and British menu in charming surroundings.
There are 4 bars, including the award-winning Real Ale Bar, offering up to 12 cask ales. There is also a coffee shop serving homemade cakes and speciality teas. This historical building was used by pilgrims visiting Gloucester Cathedral, which is just 300 metres away. East Gate Shopping Centre is just 2 minutes’ walk away, and Gloucester Railway Station is a 5-minute walk. Cheltenham is less than 10 miles away and Cotswold villages surround the area.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 15/06/2014 to 29/01/2021 - Please note that last check in is 9PM - unless pre-arranged Live loud music Fri & Sat until midnight. nightclub open -2am Park at BRUTON WAY car park - opposite railway station The LateRooms.com rates for New Inn Hotel in Gloucester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
We was blown away with the fabulous room and the shower, the history of the new inn and the mixture of the pub and the club together was brilliant, very friendly atmosphere, the only drawback as I'm sure plenty of other people may have commented on is that you can't park there , buts a small price to pay for such a lovely hotel
Decor is dated and a bit tatty