- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"My room was perfectly adequate and clean. But it was up two flights of stairs and down two long corridors. I am a reasonably fit 68 year old..."
"Was slightly worried about possible noise from bar, but didn't hear a thing, even when a live band was playing Excellent location, 5 min wal..."
"The breakfast was of good quality and well cooked. The problem was that it was served up almost cold as there was insufficient heat being ap..."
"Lovely historic Inn. Great location. Parking no problem even though have to use surrounding car parks. Outside could do with being washed do..."
About the hotel
The New Inn Hotel is situated in the heart of Gloucester and dates back to the 14th-century, it is considered to be the finest medieval galleried inn in Britain and has been beautifully restored and refurbished. There are 33 ensuite rooms featuring exposed beams & original features, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The Grill Restaurant serves a carvery and British menu in charming surroundings.
There are 4 bars, including the award-winning Real Ale Bar, offering up to 12 cask ales. There is also a coffee shop serving homemade cakes and speciality teas. This historical building was used by pilgrims visiting Gloucester Cathedral, which is just 300 metres away. East Gate Shopping Centre is just 2 minutes’ walk away, and Gloucester Railway Station is a 5-minute walk. Cheltenham is less than 10 miles away and Cotswold villages surround the area.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 15/06/2014 to 29/01/2021 - Please note that last check in is 9PM - unless pre-arranged Live loud music Fri & Sat until midnight. nightclub open -2am Park at BRUTON WAY car park - opposite railway station The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
New Inn Hotel
My room was perfectly adequate and clean.
But it was up two flights of stairs and down two long corridors. I am a reasonably fit 68 year old but some may have found it difficult. I am not a vegetarian but I do not eat meat. It would have been nice to have had a vegetarian sausage option at the buffet style breakfast. Overall fair value for money and reassuringly traditional.