- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed our stay and would recommend to friends for a nice relaxing break...."
"Dragged my busy fiancé away from work for his birthday and it was everything and more of what we needed! Room with a view overlooking the la..."
"This was a beautiful location with stunning views of Lake Thirlmere. So peaceful and relaxing. The apartment style accommodation was spot on..."
"Beautiful setting. Lovely spacious room. Would have preferred a duvet rather than blankets. Folding bed for 1 of children good do with being..."
About the hotel
Dale Head Hall Lakeside Hotel is in the heart of the Lake District and is the ideal location for enjoying that well earned break. This Jewel of the Lake District, sits within it's own mature grounds in a spectacular setting on the shores of Lake Thirlmere. Ideal for a romantic break, or simply to get away from it all, what better way to unwind than the relaxed atmosphere of the comfortable lounges, drinks on the terrace overlooking the lake, or a meal in our Red Rosette restaurant.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent location overlooking the lake.
Very nice room. Bathroom shelves however were dusty. Due to illness within the proprietor's family we were unable to obtain an evening meal. Gluten free bread was not available at breakfast despite advising by email to prior to visit. Grounds appeared in need of some routine maintenance. It was difficult, when dark, to see the path from carpark to entrance. Lighting would have been helpful.
Agreeable hotel but be careful of extra charges
This is a pleasant hotel located in a quiet area of one of the less frequented lakes in the Lake District.
Upon arrival we were given a room different from the one we had booked, apparently, and this room only had permanent beds for three people. There were four of us traveling so a camp bed was installed. Not only was the bed so uncomfortable that we had to remove the frame and place the mattress directly on the floor, but when it came to check out we were charged an extra 45 pounds for the privilege of using the mattress. When the price was quoted on LateRooms it was very clearly stated that there were four of us traveling, so I can only imagine that the hotel saw an opportunity to take advantage of us. We will not be returning to this hotel.