"A hotel is in the process of being sold off, staff were lovely, room was a little sad in decor, but it served a purpose for a base that nigh..."
"Firstly, let me say that what contact I had with the staff left me with an impression of willingness to please, couldn't fault them. The hot..."
"Friendly staff and a good fry up. The bed was comfy. Plumbing and decorating need sorting...."
"This hotel is ideal for the centre of Warwick so is in agreat location..."
"Loved my stay here, the staff were friendly, the place had free & secure parking onsite. The room was lush and the facillities were spot on,..."
About the hotel
Located in the beautiful and unique Georgian town of Warwick, The Lord Leycester Hotel has an abundance of historical charm. With 40 en-suite standard double, twin and family bedrooms, three fully equipped meeting rooms with space up to 150 guests, The Lord Leycester offers a great location for leisure and business. All bedrooms are non-smoking with en-suite bath/shower facilties, tea/coffee making facilities, direct dial telephone, television, and complimentary WI-Fi internet access and car-parking.
Ideally situated, The Lord Leycester is just 400 metres from the stunning Warwick Castle and only 800 metres from the famous Warwick Race Course. The M40 is loacted 1. 5 miles away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Warwick night out
A hotel is in the process of being sold off, staff were lovely, room was a little sad in decor, but it served a purpose for a base that night.
Location perftect for us.
Pillows only had one cover - yuk. Very noisy in the morning with Housekeeping and guests walking along the creeky corridor. Character hotel, which is great. Quirks need to be tolerable. 5 - 10 minute wait with tap running is clearly advised in the room literature, but is a horrible waste of resource.