- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Situated in a quite road but not far from lots of attractions and transport links. Terminal 21 shopping centre is 5 minutes away as are two..."
About the hotel
Modern and chic city hotel, Admiral Premier is ideally situated at the heart of one of Bangkok's thriving neighbourhoods,Sukhumvit, on Sukhumvit soi 23. Located walking distance from the Asok BTS Skytrain and Sukhumvit MRT station, access to shopping, restaurants, nightlife as well as key commercial districts has never been easier. Admiral Premier features large studios and suites that combine warmth, style and the latest technology including wireless Internet access and 32" LCD TV with satellite channels.
To relax and unwind, take a dip in the hotel's rooftop pool or workout in the gym whilst taking in the Sukhumvit skyline. To curb those hunger pangs, the restaurant offers a wonderful mix of Italian/Fusion cuisine.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 14/01/2015 to 28/02/2015 - Our Rooftop Swimming Pool in under maintenance from Now - 28th February, 2015. The LateRooms.com rates for Admiral Premier Bangkok in Bangkok are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Staff work hard to satisfy customers
Situated in a quite road but not far from lots of attractions and transport links.
Terminal 21 shopping centre is 5 minutes away as are two busy train stations,
The facilities have good and bad points. The rooftop pool is great feature but the gym that is alongside it could do with more equipment. What's there is ok but broken cardio machines are a waste of space. The room was big, the huge fridge a real bonus and the small things...water, tea, shampoo etc always replenished. Given this, the TV and internet were a let down. Lots of reviews I read said this was the case but management seemed to be trying to address this. Sadly they haven't got there yet. I had to call several times because the internet went down. The IT technician began to feel like a roommate. On my last 2 days there was no working internet at all. The staff strived to put things right (the reception let me use their PC to access emails) but it shouldn't be needed. The room cleaning was excellent. Whatever time I left the room 9am, 11am, 3pm, even if only for an hour to go to the gym. I could push the button for my room to be made up and it was even if nobody seemed to be around to do it.