- 16 guest reviews
"Excellent food and nice old pub. However the ensuite bathroom was very tired. It had mould, and an ammonia smell. This is a shame as the pub..."
"Enjoyable stay, good food, stunning scenery and walks nearby...."
"We visited in the low tourist season but despite this we were made to feel very welcome and our host was very helpful with the local area. T..."
"A great Welcome. Food was great and staff couldn't do enough for you. Will be going there again..."
"Excellent venue, good room, friendly and attentive staff. Superb food in the bar/restaurant both evenings and quality breakfast. Only thing..."
About the hotel
Family run 3 star Georgian hotel standard inn and restaurant located in the village of Trecastle, near Brecon, in the Brecon Beacons National Park, South Wales. We have standard and superior double rooms available as well as twin and family rooms and single occupancy in a double room. We are very popular with people taking a few days walking in the Brecon Beacons as well as families, cyclists, fishermen and golfers.
Bar and restaurant open every evening and some weekends serving traditional home cooking along with good ale, a good selection of wines and malt whiskies.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent food and nice old pub.
However the ensuite bathroom was very tired. It had mould, and an ammonia smell. This is a shame as the pub and the food is really good.