- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"The hotel was in a great location surrounded by fields and hills. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The rooms were spacious, clean..."
"Lovely staff, check the location closely before booking, very out of the way Decor and feel will no doubt appeal to the elder generation, fe..."
"Beautiful building and very picturesque setting, although car required as it's a bit off the beaten track...."
"Alway's stay here when visiting Wales. As the song goes, "we'll keep a welcome in the hillside", and this gem of a place does every time...."
"The customer service was very good but sometimes a little to slow, all the staff were very friendly and the young man who was serving in the..."
About the hotel
Set on a stunning hilltop location surrounded by magnificent views of the Welsh countryside, Llechwen Hall Hotel is one of the best kept secrets in the heart of the Cynon Valley. Awarded a 3 Star Country House Hotel, Llechwen Hall contains twenty superb bedrooms with elegant yet stylish furnishings, two fine dining restaurants and an impressive Garden Marquee to create the perfect venue for weddings and large events. Located just 20 minutes from Cardiff, the hotel is the ideal spot for business, weekend breaks, weddings and even dining out.
Whatever your reason for choosing to stay at Llechwen Hall, we will ensure to make your visit a memorable one.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Good location with narrow access roads for about a mile, but beauteous drive.
We were in Room 4 which is just above the kitchen exhaust and despite it being a warm day, our window got fogged up from kitchen fumes coming up. Not to mention the quite loud noise, especially since we had to keep the window open. The noise stopped only after 10 pm when the kitchen closes. Avoid room 4. Otherwise good room and shower. The window though could be larger and lower, the window being high from floor meant one could not enjoy the exterior unless you specifically peeped out of the window.
The hotel was in a great location surrounded by fields and hills.
The staff were very pleasant and helpful.
The rooms were spacious, clean and quiet.
The food was delicious - a bit pricey but you could tell that good quality ingredients were used so we didn't mind. Our only very minor complaint would be that we would have liked to have had a choice of the whole breakfast menu within the price of the room as we fancied the scrambled eggs and the muffins but they were charged on top of the continental breakfast and we couldn't eat both.
We would definitely stay again!