- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, very friendly & helpful staff. Food was fabulous. Amazing views from the hotel. Room is nice and in keeping of the style of th..."
"The Headland Hotel is a friendly, welcoming hotel. The view from our room was fantastic. The staff were warm,friendly and courteous. Nothing..."
"The Headland is very impressive, its much bigger than I expected. The Hotel has such style and is very grand. The real fire in the reception..."
"Very comfortable hotel in outstanding location. Staff are excellent throughout and there is s very positive approach to customer satisfactio..."
"Once again The Headland does not disappoint! Staff, service, quality of the rooms and public areas are faultless. The new spa is the best! C..."
About the hotel
Welcome to a luxury hotel perched on it’s own wave-lashed promontory in Newquay, Cornwall. The Headland is a place where your time becomes all yours to relax, indulge and enjoy the stunning coastal scenery of the South West. The stylish interior looking out to the foaming Atlantic breakers creates a soothing, seaside ambience in which you can unwind and enjoy the breathtaking location.
Your room is your beachside sanctuary; the rest of the hotel is yours to make yourself at home in. Watch the wild winter storms from the fireside, or find a cool respite from sizzling summer beach life. Step inside and everything will be taken care of by our friendly, professional staff. Enjoy being pampered or feel the pulse of the action. For a romantic short break or a family holiday, the four-star Hotel is the perfect place to recharge and experience the delights of Newquay and beyond. Awarded Trivago's #4 "Best Beach Front Hotel" and Trip Advisor's 2013 "Certificate of Excellence. " The Headland Spa is now complete, with six beautifully designed treatment rooms one with a stylish oversized hydrotherapy bath. complete your spa experience in the relaxation lounge or book our sleek V. I. P Suite will define a sense of utter indulgence for couples and small groups. The manicure and pedicure room, a spa reception and consultation space, with the stunning Spa Lounge overlooking the ocean. Guests can now also enjoy a fully equipped state of the art gym and leisure area with a pool, sauna, stream room, jacuzzi and aromatherapy showers. **If a single sex group arrives to check in at the hotel, the hotel reserves the right to not allow admission, or to charge a £50 per person behavior bond, which will only be refunded if there are no complaints from other guests**
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Croquet
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/04/2015 to 01/07/2015 - For Children and Dog charges please contact us Direct. Routine maintenance to be carried out on the external of the Ocean view windows, scaffolding will be in place but not obscuring the view The LateRooms.com rates for The Headland Hotel and Spa in Newquay are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, very friendly & helpful staff.
Food was fabulous. Amazing views from the hotel. Room is nice and in keeping of the style of the hotel but could be modernised slightly.
Best hotel in Newquay
The Headland Hotel is a friendly, welcoming hotel.
The view from our room was fantastic. The staff were warm,friendly and courteous. Nothing was too much trouble. Once I save up my money I would definitely stay there again.