- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"We've known of the Headland for many years but have never stayed there before.This was our loss as the headland is vastly superior to the ot..."
"Single beds very small...."
"Had a 1 night stay at The Headland Hotel and Spa, was pleasantly surprised with the location, hotels stands out for miles agains the modern..."
"A beautiful Hotel with wonderful facilities. Incredible location, friendly staff, delicious food. A truly once in a lifetime experience for..."
"Lovely hotel, very friendly & helpful staff. Food was fabulous. Amazing views from the hotel. Room is nice and in keeping of the style of th..."
About the hotel
Welcome to a luxury hotel perched on it’s own wave-lashed promontory in Newquay, Cornwall. The Headland is a place where your time becomes all yours to relax, indulge and enjoy the stunning coastal scenery of the South West. The stylish interior looking out to the foaming Atlantic breakers creates a soothing, seaside ambience in which you can unwind and enjoy the breathtaking location.
Your room is your beachside sanctuary; the rest of the hotel is yours to make yourself at home in. Watch the wild winter storms from the fireside, or find a cool respite from sizzling summer beach life. Step inside and everything will be taken care of by our friendly, professional staff. Enjoy being pampered or feel the pulse of the action. For a romantic short break or a family holiday, the four-star Hotel is the perfect place to recharge and experience the delights of Newquay and beyond. Awarded Trivago's #4 "Best Beach Front Hotel" and Trip Advisor's 2013 "Certificate of Excellence. " The Headland Spa is now complete, with six beautifully designed treatment rooms one with a stylish oversized hydrotherapy bath. complete your spa experience in the relaxation lounge or book our sleek V. I. P Suite will define a sense of utter indulgence for couples and small groups. The manicure and pedicure room, a spa reception and consultation space, with the stunning Spa Lounge overlooking the ocean. Guests can now also enjoy a fully equipped state of the art gym and leisure area with a pool, sauna, stream room, jacuzzi and aromatherapy showers. **If a single sex group arrives to check in at the hotel, the hotel reserves the right to not allow admission, or to charge a £50 per person behavior bond, which will only be refunded if there are no complaints from other guests**
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Croquet
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Short Stay Observations.
We've known of the Headland for many years but have never stayed there before.This was our loss as the headland is vastly superior to the other hotels at which we've stayed on previous occasions.The facilities are excellent and popular with young families.All the staff we met were courteous and helpful.The only downside was the size of the courtyard room and 3' wide beds.For any future stays we would upgrade to more spacious accommodation.
Single beds very small.